Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak situation
View dashboard →
- [Safety first to your children] [Across the world, due to the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), children are affected by physical distancing, quarantines and nationwide school closures.
Some children and young people may be feeling more isolated, anxious, bored and uncertain.They may feel fear, and grief, over the impact of the virus on their families.Working with our partners, WHO will bring you content to help open the world of isolation. Watch out for resources and ideas to support parents and projects that will engage children in understanding the coronavirus, the challenges it brings to their world and what can be done to protect them.We will also introduce children to creative content that will entertain and provide a much-needed escape into the fun and magical worlds of imagination.
Read the WorldRead the World is a collaboration between the International Publishers Association (IPA), the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF. It kicked off on International Children’s Book Day, 2 April 2020 with Italian author Elisabetta Dami, creator of the popular character Geronimo Stilton.]]]]]]]
- Before mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.