From Sunday, the price of a 19 kilogramme commercial LPG cylinder has increased by Tk 102.50. A cylinder costs 2355.50 rupees at the moment. It was formerly priced at Rs 2,253.
In addition, the price of a 5 kg LPG cylinder has increased to 755 rupees.
On April 1, the price of 19 kg commercial LPG increased by Rs 250 per cylinder to Rs 2,253. The price of commercial LPG was raised by Rs 105 on March 1.
- Indian web browser to compete with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox ‘self-reliant’ Govt to compete with Google Chrome, Mozilla
- Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan sentenced to three years in Toshakhana case
- RBI clarifies: Bank notes that are valid STAR series
- OpenAI App Launched ChatGPT For Android Smartphones
- After Seema Haider, UP’s Anju crossed over to meet Facebook acquaintance Nasrullah in Pakistan.
In Mumbai, the price of commercial LPG has been set at Rs 2,306 per cylinder. Tk 102 has been added to the price, which was previously Tk 2205. A 19-kg cylinder in Kolkata, on the other hand, costs Rs 2,455 instead of Rs 2,351. Customers in Chennai, on the other hand will have to pay Rs 2,506 instead of Rs 2,406 from Sunday.
The crisis in Ukraine and supplies are to blame for the increase in global fuel costs. Despite the fact that the price of home LPG cylinders has remained unchanged.
Since the assembly elections in five states, the price of gasoline, diesel, and LPG has been rapidly rising. On March 22, the price of LPG cylinders for subsidised families was hiked by Rs 50. Prior to October 8, 2021, there was no change in the pricing of household LPG cylinders.