Dharmendra was admitted to the hospital, last week and is expected to be released soon.
Last Monday, Dharmendra, an 86-year-old Bollywood star, was hospitalised to a private hospital in Mumbai. On Sunday, a source close to the Deol family told us that the actor is OK.
“Dharmendra ji was brought to the hospital with a back problem. He is now in good health. There’s no need to be concerned. He could be released tonight, according to the source.
Dharmendra will make his comeback with Karan Johar’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, after a long absence from the big screen.
- RBI clarifies: Bank notes that are valid STAR series
- Emerging Asia Cup: Bangladesh lost by 51 runs due to Yash Dhull . Pakistan vs India in the final match.
- Balasore train accident : CBI arrests engineer, technician for causing ‘negligent death’
- Shah Rukh Khan was injured during the shooting of the movie in the United States
- CRPF New Uniform for Soldiers to Ease Operations
Jaya Bachchan and Shabana Azmi will also appear in the Alia Bhatt-Ranveer Singh flick.
In Apne 2, Dharmendra will reunite with his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol for the first time. Karan Deol, his grandson (Sunny’s son), will also appear in the sequel to the blockbuster 2007 film.
Classics like “Sholay,” “Chupke Chupke,” “Yaadon Ki Baaraat,” “Satyakam,” and “Seeta Aur Geeta” are among his best performances.
Dharmendra will next be featured alongside Jaya Bachchan, Shabana Azmi, Alia Bhatt, and Ranveer Singh in Karan Johar’s “Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani.”