Dharmendra was admitted to the hospital, last week and is expected to be released soon.
Last Monday, Dharmendra, an 86-year-old Bollywood star, was hospitalised to a private hospital in Mumbai. On Sunday, a source close to the Deol family told us that the actor is OK.
“Dharmendra ji was brought to the hospital with a back problem. He is now in good health. There’s no need to be concerned. He could be released tonight, according to the source.
Dharmendra will make his comeback with Karan Johar’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, after a long absence from the big screen.
- Mukhtar Ansari Sentenced to Life Imprisonment by MP-MLA Court in Awadhesh Rai Murder Case
- Bridge Collapse in Bihar: Under-Construction Sultanganj-Aguani Ghat Bridge Crumbles in Bhagalpur
- Biden Signs Debt Ceiling Deal into Law, Ensuring Economic Stability
- Tragic Train Accident: Coromandel Express Derailed in Collision
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal and Mallikarjun Kharge for Allegedly Making Inciteful Statements Regarding President’s Caste
Jaya Bachchan and Shabana Azmi will also appear in the Alia Bhatt-Ranveer Singh flick.
In Apne 2, Dharmendra will reunite with his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol for the first time. Karan Deol, his grandson (Sunny’s son), will also appear in the sequel to the blockbuster 2007 film.
Classics like “Sholay,” “Chupke Chupke,” “Yaadon Ki Baaraat,” “Satyakam,” and “Seeta Aur Geeta” are among his best performances.
Dharmendra will next be featured alongside Jaya Bachchan, Shabana Azmi, Alia Bhatt, and Ranveer Singh in Karan Johar’s “Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani.”